Professionally Organised is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Professionally Organised is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). More information on the role of the ICO can be found at www.ico.org.uk.
Professionally Organised may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 6 July 2022.
We will always make it clear to you as to what information is collected and how it will be used. Personal Information will only be used for the purposes for which it was originally collected, and we will make sure we delete it securely.
Professionally Organised may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Testimonials and photos from client work
• Other information relevant to client surveys and/or offers
Use of children’s data:
Professionally Organised does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about anyone under the age of 18.
How this information is used:
The information we collect is used to help Professionally Organised understand your needs and to provide you with a better service. Information is used as follows:
• Internal record keeping – if you work with Professionally Organised your details will be kept for administrative purposes only.
• To ensure that we only market services or send promotional emails to you if you have given us your permission to do so.
• To improve the products and service offered by Professionally Organised.
• Client Testimonials and photos may be used on the Professionally Organised website if you have given your permission to do so.
• To conduct market research on our services and your interests relating to them. This might be via email, phone or mail. The data collected will be used to improve our services offer and website content.
How long is personal data kept for?
Personal data is only kept for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
• At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for analysis and business planning.
• If Professionally Organised works directly with you then a record of this work will be kept for 5 years to comply with legal and tax obligations.
Professionally Organised recognises how much data security matters to all our customers. With this in mind, your data is treated with the utmost care and all appropriate steps are taken to protect it.
• The website is a secure site using ‘https’ technology.
• Access to your personal data and records is password-protected.
Cookies never permit access to your computer or any information about you, other than data you choose to share. You can turn cookies off but if you do this, you may not be able to use all services on our websites.
Links to other websites
Professionally Organised website contains links to other websites which may be of interest to our customers. Please note that these external sites are not governed by this privacy statement andtherefore Professionally Organised has no responsibility for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting them. We recommend reviewing the privacy statement of any site you visit before entering any personal information.
The content on this site reflects the personal opinions of and recommendations from Professionally Organised. Content is not influenced by advertisers or written to promote products unless they are clearly identified as being “brought to you by”, “sponsored by” or advertisement features. In such cases there may be links on our site for which Professionally Organised may earn revenue.
How to manage your personal information
You can control and restrict the collection and/or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• You will be able to opt out of marketing whenever you are asked to complete a form on the website, for example we have boxes that you need to tick if you want to receive marketing information from us.
• You can change your marketing preferences if you decide that you no longer wish to marketing information and promotions from us. This can be done at any time by email.
• Your personal information will not be sold or distributed to third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are required by law to do so. In the case of the latter we will work with authorities and follow the correct processes before releasing any information we hold about you.
• Client details will be securely archived for 5 years by Professionally Organised but you may request to see the personal information that we hold about you at any time.
If you would like to access, amend or delete any personal information we have on our records, or register a complaint please contact the Data Controller for Professionally Organised by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a request to Professionally Organised, Vantage House, East Terrace Business Park, Euxton Lane, Euxton, Chorley PR7 6TB. Requests will be responded to within 30 days.